Seasonal operation: Marina facility open March 15th through November 30th.
1. Lee’s County Park Marina no longer allows jet skis to daily launch.
2. Daily launches open as weather conditions permit. Launch fee must be paid prior to launching.
3. Dockage available from April 15th through October 31st.
4. Hours of operation: from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm daily.
5. Assignment of slips is based upon availability of slips and size of boats in accordance with Park Commission procedures. Preference shall be given to returning renters on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Payment for seasonal slip rental must be received by March 15th, unless otherwise notified.
7. Transient slips are not reservable and are only available when seasonal vacancies exist.
8. Walkways and docks shall be kept clean at all times.
9. The Morris County Park Commission, through its representative, may at its discretion arrange for the removal and hauling out of any boat that is determined to be in an unsafe or sinking condition, provided the owner is unavailable or fails to respond to notification of said unsafe condition. All charges for said removal and hauling shall be the sole responsibility of the boat owner.
10. No major boat alterations or repairs shall be undertaken while a boat is on Park property. No work shall be undertaken by outside contractors without specific permission from the marina supervisor.
11. No additions or alterations shall be made to docks, walkways, or other marina property.
12. No refunds are granted for seasonal slip rental, moorings, field storage, transient slip assignments, or launching fees.
13. Slip leases are not transferable and slips shall be occupied only by the boat owned by the lessee of record, as described on the rental agreement.
14. Transfer of petroleum products on marina property is prohibited.
15. Swimming and/or fishing from dock areas or boats in the marina is prohibited.
16. Boat slips shall be vacated immediately upon expiration of lease period.
17. All personal property, lines, and gear shall be removed from Park marina docks and property at the expiration of the lease permit period.
18. Commercial boats are permitted only in designated areas.
19. Use of marina parking lots for camper or recreation-type vehicles for the purpose of camping or storage is prohibited.
20. The parking of disabled vehicles on Park property for a period in excess of 24 hours is prohibited.
21. Any condition declared to be a fire or safety hazard by the marina supervisor shall be corrected immediately by the boat owner.
22. Seasonal renters shall display the appropriate hang tag in their vehicle. Daily visitors must display either the unassisted hang tag in their vehicle or their parking pass on their windshield.