Weather permitting, hours are subject to change due to Lifeguard availability.
Areas of the water (deep end and Wibit) may open and close throughout the day depending on staff availability.
For schedule updates or closures please call ahead. 973.267.4351
Weekend & Holiday Hours
(Holidays include: Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day)
- Memorial Day Weekend (Tentative Opening Weekend) - Labor Day
- 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
(Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays)
- June 21 - August 25
- 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
(For schedule updates or closures please call ahead. 973.267.4351)
- The week of AUGUST 28 - SEPTEMBER 1
- NO REFUNDS
- Credits/Transfers will be only be offered if a pass is purchased and the lake does not open.
- For schedule updates or closures, please call 973.267.4351 or check our Facebook or Instagram (@SunriseLakeBeachClub)
- Available: At least 14 days in advance.
- Purchase Passes:
- Daily Passes:
- Pre-Sale: ONLINE DISCOUNT available on passes purchased 24 hours in advance
- Daily Passes: Available ON SITE the day of your visit
- Daily Passes:
Test your skills on our inflatable obstacle course, the Wibit
- Available: Sessions available daily when the facility is open to the public.
- To inquire about public sessions, call 973-267-4351
- Pricing: $3 per 20-minute session. Tickets purchased onsite, beach admission not included.
- Must be 7 or older and pass our facility swim test.
- Want to score some extra time on the Wibit? Exclusive Wibit Rentals are available allow for you to secure private access for you and your friends and family. Exclusive Wibit rentals are also great for sports teams, corporate groups, clubs, and organizations. Take a refreshing swim and compete or collaborate with others on our inflatable obstacle course.
- Reservations: To schedule an Exclusive Wibit Rental contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent the 20’x30’ Shade Tent in the beach area for your family, pod or close friends. The space is great for a picnic or small party. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- Wednesdays – Fridays (June 21 – August 25), 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday-Sundays (Not Available on Holidays), 11:00am-5:00pm
- Reservations: To reserve the Beach Tent contact email@example.com
Sunrise Lake provides an opportunity for parents/guardians to bring their Toddler to enjoy the beach and the water. Your little ones will love exploring new surroundings while playing with others their own age!
- Available: Mondays, June 5 – August 21
- Pricing: Adults $8.00, Infants/Toddlers (4 and Under) FREE
- Preregistration is highly encouraged
- Purchase Passes: Online - Starting June 1 or onsite
NEW Enjoy two (2) hours of beach access with your family, pod, or friends to celebrate someone specials birthday. This package includes beach access and swimming (shallow and deep water) for 20 children and 20 adults.
- Wednesdays – Fridays (June 21 – August 25), 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday-Sundays (June 3 - August 27, not available on holidays) 10:30am-12:30pm
- Pricing: $275.00 (ADD-ONS: Additional Guests, Extra Time, Wibit use, Boat rentals)
- Reservations: To schedule a Birthday Party contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Larger groups and/or camps wishing to visit Sunrise Lake Beach Club are encouraged to secure private beach access. Schedule a morning visit on Wednesdays-Fridays before we open to the public or an afternoon visit on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please contact the Recreation Department for more information.
- Available: When the facility is not open to the public.
- Pricing: Varies
- Reservations: To schedule Beach Access contact email@example.com
The Morris County Park Commission has recently announced a No Smoking Policy banning all smoking including burning of, inhaling from, exhaling the smoke from or the possession of a lighted cigar, cigarette, pipe or any other matter of substance which contains tobacco or any other matter that can be smoked, or the inhaling or exhaling of smoke or vapor from an electronic smoking device. CLICK HERE for more details. Thank you for your continued support!
- Camp Sunrise Lake – Camp Counselors – July 7 – July 30, 18 years old and older - preferred
- Sunrise Lake Beach Club – Lifeguards – Memorial Day through Labor Day, must be 16 years old or older
- Lee’s Marina – Marina Assistant – Memorial Day through Labor Day, 18 years old and older
- Lee’s Marina – Marina Attendant – Memorial Day through Labor Day, must be 16 years old or older
- Central Park of Morris County – Turf Ranger – April – November, 18 years old and older