- All shelters, ball fields, campgrounds, play areas, and semi-permanent tents require a reservation.
- Reservations are required for all major holidays.
All non-reservable picnic areas include grills and picnic tables, these areas are available for small groups (less than 25 people) without reservations.
For rentals with a Shelter - there are no rain dates or refunds.
- Reservations will be held for one (1) hour past the scheduled time after which the area will be made available to the public.
- The exchange of money for services or merchandise is prohibited without specific written authority of the Park Commission.
- Any misrepresentation of the information given to secure a permit may result in the denial of future permit requests.
- The responsible adult (permit application signator) is obligated to see that group members conform to the regulations of the Park Commission. This adult is responsible for any damages which may be caused to Park Commission facilities.
- All groups are expected to leave the area in a suitably clean condition, free from damage, debris and litter.
- Use of alcoholic beverages must be authorized on your permit, in advance of your reservation date. Alcohol consumption is permitted only in your group's reserved area, as indicated on the permit.
- All caterers must comply with the County of Morris Risk Management insurance requirements before a permit can be obtained. This information must be authorized on your permit in advance of the reservation date.
- Service Road use is restricted to drop off and pick up only. Long term parking on Service Roads is strictly prohibited. Please park in designated areas only. ADA accommodations can be made in advance.
- Use of a tent at designated areas must be authorized in advance by the Park Commission. An additional fee and the tent company's insurance will be required. This information must be authorized on your permit in advance of the reservation date.
- The use of public address systems and other sound amplification must be approved by the Park Commission, well in advance of your reservation date. This information must be authorized on your permit in advance of the reservation date.
- All parks are Carry In / Carry Out. Renters are required to bring their own bags and dispose of their trash in the provided dumpsters.