Weather permitting, hours are subject to change due to Lifeguard availability.
Areas of the water (deep end and Wibit) may open and close throughout the day depending on staff availability.
For schedule updates or closures please call ahead. 973.267.4351
Weekend & Holiday Hours
(Holidays include: Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day)
- Memorial Day Weekend (Tentative Opening Weekend) - Labor Day
- 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays)
- June 23 - August 27
(For schedule updates or closures please call ahead. 973.267.4351)
- The week of AUGUST 30 - SEPTEMBER 3
- Daily Admission Passes will be available 14 days in advance. No refunds.
- Credits/Transfers will be only be offered if a pass is purchased and the lake does not open.
- Available: Starting May 15, 2021
- Purchase Passes:
- Morning Session Passes: Purchase ONLINE at least 24 hours in advance
- Daily Passes:
- Pre-Sale: ONLINE DISCOUNT available on all passes purchased 24 hours in advance
- Daily Passes: Available ONLINE or ON SITE the day of your visit
Rent the 20’x30’ Shade Tent in the beach area for your family, pod or close friends. The space is great for a picnic or small party. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- Wednesdays – Fridays (June 23 – August 27), 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday-Sundays (Not Available on Holidays), 11:00am-5:00pm
- Weekdays - $75.00 for the Tent Rental, Daily Admission Passes must be purchased separately.
- Weekend - $100.00 for the Tent Rental, Daily Admission Passes must be purchased separately.
- Reservations: To reserve the Beach Tent contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Tuesday in July and August Sunrise Lake provides an opportunity for parents/guardians to bring their Toddler to enjoy the beach and the water. Your little ones will love exploring new surroundings while playing with others their own age!
- Dates: Tuesdays, July 6, 2021 – August 24, 2021
- Pricing: Adults $8.00, Infants/Toddlers (4 and Under) FREE
- Purchase Passes: Online - Starting June 22, 2021
NEW Enjoy two (2) hours of PRIVATE beach access with your family, pod, or friends to celebrate someone specials birthday. This package includes beach access and swimming (shallow and deep water) for 20 children and 20 adults.
- Wednesdays – Fridays (June 23 – August 27), 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Saturday-Sundays (June 5 - August 22, Not Available on Holidays) 9:00am-11:00am
- Pricing: $275.00 (ADD-ONS: Additional Guests, Extra Time, Wibit use, Boat rentals)
- Reservations: To schedule a Birthday Party contact email@example.com
Want to score some extra time on the Wibit? Exclusive Wibit reservation allow you to secure 40 minutes of private access for you and your friends and family.
Exclusive Wibit rentals are also great for sports teams, corporate groups, clubs, and organizations. Take a refreshing swim and compete or collaborate with others on our inflatable obstacle course.
This rental provides a one (1) hour rental (40 minutes on the Wibit) for up to 20 people.
- Available: Wednesdays – Fridays (June 23 – August 21), 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Pricing: $125.00
- Reservations: To schedule an Exclusive Wibit Rental contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Larger groups and/or camps wishing to visit Sunrise Lake Beach Club are encouraged to secure private beach access. Schedule a morning visit on Wednesdays-Fridays before we open to the public or an afternoon visit on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please contact the Recreation Department for more information.
- Available: When the facility is not open to the public.
- Pricing: Varies
- Reservations: To schedule Private Beach Access contact email@example.com
The Morris County Park Commission has recently announced a No Smoking Policy banning all smoking including burning of, inhaling from, exhaling the smoke from or the possession of a lighted cigar, cigarette, pipe or any other matter of substance which contains tobacco or any other matter that can be smoked, or the inhaling or exhaling of smoke or vapor from an electronic smoking device. CLICK HERE for more details. Thank you for your continued support!
- Camp Sunrise Lake – Camp Counselors – July 7 – July 30, 18 years old and older - preferred
- Sunrise Lake Beach Club – Lifeguards – Memorial Day through Labor Day, must be 16 years old or older
- Lee’s Marina – Marina Assistant – Memorial Day through Labor Day, 18 years old and older
- Lee’s Marina – Marina Attendant – Memorial Day through Labor Day, must be 16 years old or older
- Central Park of Morris County – Turf Ranger – April – November, 18 years old and older